Thrust Area - 1 : Preparation of quality Architectural & Structural Designs incorporating resource efficiency & disaster mitigation.
- Prepared detail Architecture drawings with modern features.
- Prepared structural designs with disaster mitigation.
- Prepared detail estimates and bill of quantities.
Thrust Area - 2 : Construction & maintenance of quality public buildings with sound technologies in low cost.
- Constructed low cost public buildings.
- Constructed public buildings with improved technology.
- Well maintained public buildings in low cost.
Thrust Area - 3 : Adoption of sustainable material utilization & green technology in construction industry.
- Introduced Material sustainability & raw material usage in building construction industry.
- Introduced Energy , Power & Water utilization in public buildings.
Thrust Area - 4 : Provided safe accessibility for persons with special needs to all public buildings.
- Provided Comfortable & safe access for persons with special needs in all buildings.
Thrust Area - 5 : Institution strengthening, capacity development & good governance.
- Improved office buildings with modern facilities.
- Improved skills of architects, structural engineers, supervisory staff on latest design packages and latest technologies.
- Improved effectiveness of public funds utilization.
- Public complaints effectively attended.
- Transparency maintained in contract system.
The Welfare Society of Department of Buildings has arranged a “Vesak Dansala” on 03.05.2018 at 4.00 pm at Inner Harbour Road, Trincomalee. Around 650 people has participated in this function.
The Ministry of Road Development, Eastern Province, Assistant Auditor’s General Department, Trincomalee and Central Department of Buildings, Trincomalee Officers has provided assistance to the function.