Thrust Area - 1 : Supporting construction and improving shelters.
- Provided decent, safe and affordable shelters.
- Constructed modernized housing scheme.
- Provided better residential facilities to the staff of provincial government.
Thrust Area - 2 : Assuring quality in constructions.
- Ensured quality of constructions and materials.
Thrust Area - 3 : Developing amenities for beneficiaries.
- Improved access, utilities and community infrastructure in housing area.
- Prepared environmental friendly design.
Thrust Area - 4 : Developing skills of constructions related works.
- Empowered skill work force.
Thrust Area - 5 : Institutional development & governance.
- Prepared policy guidelines and plans.
- Strengthened office capacity with physical resources and infrastructure.
Eastern Province Governor Hon. Anuradha Yahampath granted housing assistance to 5 Nos. of beneficiaries on 12th of February. The cheques for the sum of 100 thousand rupees for each beneficiary were distributed as first payment during the ceremony where the secretary to the governor Mr. Asanga Abewardane, Chairman of Eastern Province Housing Authority, Mr. J.Jenarthanan and General Manager of Eastern Province Housing Authority Mr. R. Neduncheliyan were participated as special guests.
A cheque awarding ceremony to Trincomalee District beneficiaries was held under patronage of new Governor of Eastern Province, Hon.Shan Wijayalal De silva at Governor’s Secretariat on 17.07.2019 at 3 P.M. At this occasion Hon.Governor handed over cheques to 18 homeless families to construct houses while 40 households were received financial assistance to construct toilets. Secretary, Chief Ministry-EP, Secretary to Hon.Governor, Chairman and General Manager of Eastern Province Housing Authority were also participated in this event.