Thrust Area - 1 : Implementing cadre management system.
- Ensured excellent cadre administration.
- Ensured assistance to obtain the cadre approval.
Thrust Area - 2 : Conducting skills & career development programmes.
- Coordinated national level career development programmes.
- Coordinated foreign training programmes.
Thrust Area - 3 : Facilitating ICT service.
- Installed integrated network system within EPC institutions.
- Provided consultancy and maintenance service.
Thrust Area - 4 : Enhancing productivity of provincial agencies.
- Ensured continuous improvements in productivity of provincial agencies.
Thrust Area - 5 : Intuitional capacity development and governance.
- Upgraded knowledge and skills of staff ensured.
- Maintained capital assets and provision for new assets.
- Circulars, guidelines and recommendations are complied.
One day Awareness Programmes for Elected Local Authority Chairmen and Members as eleven Batches were conducted by the office of the Deputy Chief Secretary – Personnel & Training, Eastern Province in both Tamil and Sinhala medium in Trincomalee, Batticaloa and Ampara districts.
Mr.K.Kunanathan, Divisional Secretary, Eachelampattu was the Resource Person for Tamil medium and Mr.Palitha Abewardhane, Legal Officer was the Resource Person for Sinhala medium given below.
The office of the Deputy Chief Secretary – Personnel & Training, Eastern Province conducted two days Outdoor Activity Based Team Building & Leadership Training Programme for Chief Secretary’s Cluster Staff from 28th to 29th , November 2018 at National Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Training institute, Kalawewa.
Mr.M.P.Karunathilaka, Managing Director, Sri Lanka Outdoor Adventure School has served as the Resource Person for this programme.