Thrust Area - 1 : Development of local resource based industries.
- Developed skills in clay based industries.
- Developed skills in food processing.
- Developed skills in coir based industries.
- Developed skills in wood craftsmen / carpentry.
- Developed skills in mat based industries.
Thrust Area - 2 : Promoting public, private and community groups in partnership for the development of entrepreneurship activities.
- Competitive Examinations for Recruitments conducted.
- Interviews for Recruitment conducted.
- Efficiency Bar Examinations conducted.
- Interviews for promotions conducted.
- Introduced Improved system for recruitment, transfer and Promotion processes.
Thrust Area - 3 : Providing vocational skill development & career guidance programmes for employment generation.
- Developed national vocational accredited training centres.
- Guided and coordinated employment opportunities.
Thrust Area - 4 : Productivity improvement of rural industrial products.
- Produced competitive products.
Thrust Area - 5 : Promoting marketing & marketing linkages.
- Improved market linkages.
- Established online marketing.
Thrust Area - 6 : Institutional capacity building and governance.
- Trained and skilled staff.
- Provided and upgraded required machinery and equipment.
- Implemented circulars, guidelines and policies.