Thrust Area - 1 : Undertaking training needs analyses.
- Identified training needs.
Thrust Area - 2 : Organizing training programmes.
- Designed comprehensive training programmes.
- Conducted training programmes.
- Enhanced ICT knowledge and skills.
Thrust Area - 3 : Appraisal of the performance of trainees.
- Assessed quality of training programmes.
Thrust Area - 4 : Institutional development and governance.
- Provided required facilities and logistics for trainees.
- Skilled and trained staff.
- Promoted productivity improvement.
Management Development Training Unit has organized two day workshop for drivers from 5th – 6th May 2018 at MDTU conference Hall, Trincomalee.
The first day training on vehicle maintenance was jointly organized and sponsored by Associate Motorways (Pvt) Ltd. Mr. Pradeep Wijeratne, Deputy General Manager of AMW and his team was participated at the event. Second day workshop was on First aid conducted by MDTU in which Mr. V, Muraleetharan , Senior first aid trainer was served as the Resource person.
A practical oriented training program on hardware and networking has been held at MDTU learning hall from 25-27 April 2017. Mr. I.Farees , Mr. S.Prasad & Mr. N.Senthilkumar were the resource persons of this training.